View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 10:30 AM
mrphotoman
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: My 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT Supercharged

Originally Posted by Kagen
Im not trying to bash anyone, im just wondering. Why take a slow car and put money and time into it? My friend had an 04 tiburon and the thing was painfully slow stock. But why not take something like a camaro and put the same amount of time and money to get a beast.
Little boy, I was about to ask you about the same thing and your painfully slow crossfire with no muffler on it that you are wanting to "change the color on" and "put a supercharger on it". Why not take something like a camaro and put the same amount of time and money to get a beast? Little boys like you which are uneducated other than what you read in F&F magazines and from other little boys with no mechanical knowledge or skills whatsoever? Wow little boy you must have been bored last night to bump up such an old thread about a car that is significantly faster than what you own. That is really funny little boy, did mommie let you stay up late last night little boy? The little feller was up late wasn't he! Wow he sure is growing up fast, I bet mama is proud of her little boy.