Thread: Caa Racing
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Franc Rauscher
Received 511 Likes on 353 Posts
Default Caa Racing

Guys, I'm posting here because this is racing. I wouldn't want you to miss out because the CAA is a "social" event.

We are hosting a Drag race event on Tuesday june 22nd at the GatewayRacetrack in St Louis.

There will be other track events but this is the only racing event.

Tuesday is also the Day that Eurocharged will be doing Dyno Tunes in St Louis. They will be doing that all day In Wentzville, just west aof St Louis on I-70. You may PM me or Eurocharged for more details.

The track event is an "open to the public drag traps for street legal vehicles." You must meet NHRA rules, NHTSA cars, 13.99 sec and under need helmets and so on.

Starting time is 3:00 PM and runs until 5:00.

We will be running as separate classes, NA and SRT, and/or later in the evening you can join the general public against all of them ricers, mustangs, Camaros and wannabees.

Fees are $30.00 for the car and driver, $10.00 for spectators. Pay the rack at the track.

I would appreciate responses so that I can alert the track to the increased number of cars coming. Again, post here or PM me.

The CAA is going to be awesome by any measure. come to race, sample St Louis or just see more than 200 Crossies having a good time terrorizing the locals here.

And yes, before you ask, I will be on the track with my wimpy NA. Cathy is still debating whether I can drive hers or if she wants to join the fools who think driving a 12 second car is cool.

THE roadster with a stick

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 02-01-2010 at 11:20 AM.