View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 06:44 PM
cgates
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Yosemite Hook-Up - May 2005

Originally Posted by Jeff Horton
If I understand the hook up make reservations for night of the 6th. And same place the night of the 7th ??
Drive home on the 8th. Am I correct
Thanks Just want to make sure I do not get info wrong. This will be our first meet up. I will be living from San Luis Obispo county.
Yes, most people will arrive Friday May 6th and leave on Sunday May 8 and stay at the Bestwestern. There are a few who will be staying longer and I know of one who is going to spend a night or two in the Yosemite Valley.

Let me know if you'll be making it and if you'll bring a co-pilot so I can get a head count for the resturant reservation Sat night. Also send your contact information to Vegascrossfire so she can keep a list of names and numbers.

If you have it, bring along a Family radio, FMS, we us channel 7 sub 14 to communicate during the drive.

The only requirement is to show up Saturday morning by 8:00AM at the Bestwestern, and be ready to put a smile on your face.

Watch the begining of this thread, post #2 https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...5253#post35253, for specific details.

Last edited by cgates; 03-04-2005 at 09:53 PM.