Old 03-11-2005, 04:32 PM
VegasCrossfire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: When this forum dies move to x-fire-car.com

Originally Posted by keijoh
I have been a member to this forum and x-f-i-r-e-c-a-r for some time. I am not here to advertise for the latter forum. But I think it is important for this forum's membership to understand the the newer forum was created in a desire to keep the site free from flaming etc. So far the owner has done that very well, but most importantly every member at x-f- wants it that way too. Unfortunately, due the increase in registrations (size and broadband considerations) the x-f- owner decided to block temporarily registrations until the situation is resolved here. Be patient if you are looking for a new home.

Personally, I enjoyed most of my time here. I met many terrific people with whom many I say in contact. I decided several months ago, however, that I would only post here on rare occassions - like now - when I feel I had something important to add. If this forum does die I wish all the members good luck in finding a new home. Thank you all for helping me to buy this wonderful automobile. And yes I am still the only XF driving in Seoul, Korea.

Best to all,

Keith Johnston
Keith - It was very nice of you to be kind to the idiot who ran X-F-I-R-E-C-A-R - but he has shown his true colors - and it appears he shut that site down without any warning! (And that was after giving his word that he would not shut it down without warning).

I guess when you are nice to a jackass, you get kicked every time! (hahaha - I guess AJ was really JA)!