Old 04-19-2010, 09:19 AM
BoilerUpXFire
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Finally went to track! Results and videos inside

Originally Posted by Musclefan21
at 4500rpm in all those runs. basically floored it and easy on the clutch. dumping doesnt really work that well, not enough torque (she bogs).
She does not bog, and there is plenty of torque. There is also a clutch delay valve, not allowing ridiculous behavior like a 4500RPM full on clutch drop. no matter how quickly you let out the clutch, it will delay you, to a degree. I have been trying to figure out how to drill mine as a side project.

Originally Posted by Musclefan21
thanks! I claim that I can run 14.2 stock with it. All i need to do is actually cool the car completely down and run it on a ~40 degrees weather. Will prove that at the end of this season. Weather is way too hot now.

I have always said and I will still say it a bolts on N/A crossfire is an easy 13 second ride. If anybody doubts it, I would love to drive your car. I will pay for your track entrance
Talk to Paul about this, he probably has more NA 1/4mi runs than anyone on this site and plenty of money into his motor. It took spray (and plenty of other mods) to get him to 13.50s so good luck.....

Nice runs and I am interested to see the progress.