View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:19 PM
Crossfire Trail
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Planning Meeting Next Sunday the 25th

The restaurant is the destination, the parking lot is #23 in the north shopping plaza. If you are coming in from rt-1 heading north, take the last entrance into Patriot place, on the post to your left you will see the lot number 23. You should also see my Aero Blue Roadster parked right there. Just enter the shopping center as indicated and go straight, take the first left and look for the entrance to the lot No. 23. Pull in there and look for me.
I have spoken with the restaurant people, they don't take reservations and they are generally busy, however, it sould be a rainy day, not much in the AM but increasing later.
They have 12 places set up for us, I need to see them 1/2 hr. before we go in. We can eat burgers and drink whatever we want. Get some things accomplished and work from there. Bring your ideas for cruise destinations and try to find a central location to start from. We could also take turns hosting an event.
So, what I'm telling you is that everything is set up and ready. If you want to meet with Anthony from TVT, get there a little early, I plan on being there at 11:00 a.m. Lunch will be at 12:30 or so.
Thanks to all who said they'll be there.
Rick