View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Hobbymanbill
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

Originally Posted by Uncle_Al
I reread this whole thing and I never heard anyone make a threat. I heard someone make an offer to settle some differences. An offer that our snide, nasty, trash talking young friend will, no doubt, not accept.

The thing that I grow tired of is the whole concept of putting on a "web persona". Some do nothing; live at home with mommy; loud mouth smart *** can assume the persona of a bad ***, tough guy. He can then talk trash and be a general pain in the *** without any fear of consequence. When he has had enough excitement he then returns to his normal existence of watching cartoons and playing with himself, none the worse for wear.

I personally hope our young friend accepts the offer extended to him because I'd be willing to bet that one of those two parties does not assume a "web persona" when he hops on the site to chat. I'd bet cash money that he is who he says he is. Could be that someone might learn some valuable life lessons here if he accepts.

We have an entire generation that is diconnected from life and have their own "FORM" of reality. In their little (screen) world, there are no consequences, Only the ability to voice whatever they feel witout having to answer to anyone. Its why they are fat, uneducated, and have almost no social skills. They live through video games and "virtual reality". In fact I'm not sure they know the difference. In todays politically correct world no one is allowed to make a young person feel bad about themselves, so they have no notion of being wrong or ashamed. Al has it right. LESSON TIME IS COMING!!!!!!!!!