View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 08:24 AM
oledoc2u
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Catalyst Chrysler Crossfire 3.2i Coupe

Originally Posted by jeroenvdheiden
Yes i have yearly inspections with gas inspection.. so i think im gonna replace him with a metal catalyst converter, are there more problems and expierences on the Crossfire with ''Monday morning Cats'' ?

And thanks! i was looking around for a forum like this because in the Netherlands there are very often specialsts on Crossfire's because this car isnt sold that much (about 8 thousend in the whole Netherlands)

Greets,

Jeroen
not really....here in the states, we are always looking for more horse power, and or more performance, and removing the rear cats, and resonator seems to help some, and gives the car a better sound....but, in the states that inspect like in your country...they can't do that....so you are stuck, and will have to fix it....as for other things wrong with the car....there are several things that can go wrong...anything from seat heaters to crank shaft position sensors...you can use the search feature above....or just look thru all the threads....and you will find many things out about the car...you can also visit our car club forum at www.crossfireinternational.com welcome