View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 08:34 AM
xfuego
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

Originally Posted by Bullseye
If thats all you had, you are running out of ammo. I guess I hit a soft spot about your wife leaving you. I could understand it though, you are more immature than I am, you still have the I gunna show you world attitude. Question for you though, you seem to resort to violence without hesitation, how many times did you hit your wife before she left your sorry ***? Thank God you didn't have any children or they may have turned out as messed up as you are or worse.
Oh I have a lot more, ***** boy. All YOU seem to be able to do is take what I say, and say it back ("uh uh, YOU are..." 2nd grade stupid *** comebacks). You seem to resort to cowardice without hesitation, how many times did you get your lunch money taken, huh ***** boy? Pathetic. I REALLY hope you do show up. You won't, but I REALLY do hope you do. I don't give a rats *** if your a short fat nerd or a 6'4" linebacker, you don't have a clue about the world your stepping into if you really do show up. You're going to learn that those little stories you heard from your Uncle are just fantasies. ***** Boy. The lesson you're going to learn is, it's a whole lot better to shut the F up than it is to keep pouring gas on the fire.