Old 06-05-2010, 01:16 PM
oledoc2u
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: CAA / Eurocharged Tuning and Dyno Runs in St.Louis

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
ONE MORE TIME.

We set this Dyno/Tune venue upo as an intgregal part of the CROSSFIRES ACROSS AMERICA. It is going to happen.

Jake and I have worked this out.

THEY ARE BRINGING THE DYNO TO ST LOUIS.

However, I ask this favor....

Please sign up so that Jake knows how many to schedule. Keep in mind that there is only 24 hours in the day and so despite his requirement of 10 dyno tunes, they are doing flash tunes as well and with limited personel, and cannot garrantee providing service to anyone who just shows up.

I have given Jake a personal garrantee that 10 dyno tunes will be paid for.

So far, he has only had 4 sign ups. .............Still

Got it?

franc

BTW, Now you don't have to do this just because we need 10 tunes to get the dyno here. In all honesty,that is not reason enough.
Do it because your Crossfire will thank and reward you every time you drive it. When Eurocharged is done your car will run the way it should have, could have, but didn't, when it left the factory.

Along with performance increases many have seen fuel economies as well. My case may be unique but I went fom 156 HP at the wheel to 193HP. From 27 MPG to 29 MPG (Highway).

So, if you are driving this far anyway, get it done. You will save money going home and have a blast doing it.
Thanks you Franc'y....I will have all my piggy banks empty by then...and maybe have enough left for a hot dog...lol...I'm in...just getting ready to throw the new 240 altered mani's on...if it ever quits raining here...but, I could do it in the garage if I have to...did manage to get the roadster valve covers re-sealed before the rain chased me back into the garage...

As for the tune....Franc is right about what he stated...the dyno, or just a canned tune will set your car's puter to where you will get the best performance...and it will let you know if anything else has been going wrong with your car...the tuners see everything your car is doing...or has done...well worth it if this is a "keeper" car...if you are just driving it for a few yrs then moving on, or dissatisfied to the point you can't wait to get rid of it...then a tune isn't for you....