View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:06 AM
CrossfireLTD
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool Re: wife's b-day present

Originally Posted by MrSix
Here's a funny coincidence. I bought a Crossfire for my wife last week. But I didn't tell her about it. I just lit out at 4 am with my brother the 350 or so miles to inspect/buy a little-old-lady-owned 35K mile car. It was near perfect, not super clean and possibly *never* waxed but I've rectified that with claybar and Xymol. By the time I got home at 6pm she was waaay pi$$ed at me. Something to the effect of "I love my Denali" "I don't need another car" "We could put the $$ into the house" blah balh blah. I( was *almost* on the couch for the first couple days. We 'talked' about it and I agreed to keep her involved in major decisions like this yadda yadda. The SRT sat for a week while I was waiting for the ice to thaw, then I noticed it had moved one day She has driven it every day since then Can you belive she said she wouldn't mind 'a little more oomph' So needwings and Inmotion it is.

Glockster, I LOVED my 40 cal 23C Glock til I fired my buddies 40 XD. Makes the Glock seem like a dinosaur

Since you are local, you ever heard of Cars& Coffee at the Irvine Spectrum? I'll be there at 6:30 am in the wifeys Crossfire, I'd be glad to park with another

Mike
Sorry to hijack the thread...but I have to agree with you on the the XD, I have the XD Service and the subcompact both in .45 ACP and just purchased an XDm 3.8 also in .45ACP. and love them also own a Kimber.