Thread: Car wash story
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 10:32 AM
RobinT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Car wash story

Hello, my name RobinT. I’m a marketing representative with the Chrysler Information Center. This is so astonishing to me. I’ve noticed a recurrent “theme” while reading many of the different threads on this site, you guys really adore the Crossfire, and according to many of you the car turns heads everywhere you go, yet so many of you seem to be the only ones in your cities / towns that know about the cars. The general consensus on this site is that the Crossfire is a reasonably priced, great performing, beautifully designed, well crafted sports car that's also the worlds best kept automotive secret. Besides the obvious, what really sold you on the vehicle? Have you always owned Chrysler brand vehicles? Was this your first Chrysler brand purchase/lease? Was it primarily style, performance, function, pricing, a combination of things that first attracted you? I'm really interested in what you have to say. Please post, PM or email a response, I'd love to hear from anyone who’d like to provide an answer…

Robin T.
Chrysler Information Center Marketing Representative
www.chrysler.com
chryslerforum@bbdodetroit.com
1-800-CHRYSLER (1-800-247-9753)

Last edited by RobinT; 05-04-2005 at 07:46 PM.