Old 06-08-2010, 04:17 PM
JimmyJames
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: is this a good deal on 2004 crossfire coupe

Originally Posted by mayanknyu
yes this is from a dealer who says he bought it for 10.4k$
so i should quote 11k$
It DOES NOT MATTER what he has in the car! He is in too deep. You do not need to pay-up for his mistake. Where were you when I was in too deep? Just joking, but do you get my point? Sometimes in business you lose money and I think this is one UNLESS he is a "good" salesman. I have told you what the car is worth, but you do not like what I am saying. I have backed it up with numbers. 6 spds sell for less---about $500 or so. Look at my earlier post avg wholesale which these car sell at is $8800 with your miles plus the fees and a wholesale profit would be $9,700 maybe $9800---that's all it's worth, and calling it an automatic. If he paid more---his problem---not yours, unless YOU overpay. Look at the poll---most say there are better deals.

Like I said, the one on here would be a better deal @$11k, but I have only sold a couple of thousand cars so I am still learning LOL!!!! If you need more help, let me know, but never fall in love with a car that you can EASILY replace---which you can with the Crossfire. You give up the power to walk away---he's got you!!!!!

Last edited by JimmyJames; 06-08-2010 at 04:25 PM.