View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 02:11 AM
Rocketboy23
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NEWBIE CHECK IN from Illinois

Hey guys! i have some updates. Today I went to the dealership and signed the papers for a very nice crossfire. I know i said i was originally gonna go with black, but the interior of this car really sold me and i liked the color. Ive seen two blacked out crossfires around my area so i figured this color would let me stand out. I already order l.e.d reverse lights. The same kind i had on my 300, they look sooo nice. and i also have the license plate l.e.d light ready to go. I was wondering if someone could help me find some clear corner lenses? if i cant find them i will probably black them out (im not a fan of yellow) As far as performance parts, how many parts can be upgraded? id like my xf to have a little more ***** behind it
Also are there any suggestions for rims and tires? i was thinking of going alittle bit wider in the rear. The car already has a headunit, it is the limited. its a 2004, 62,000 miles on it. Here are some pics of it, and ill also throw in a few of my old 300. Thanks guys!!

300:

IMG_0974.jpg
IMG_0972.jpg