Thread: Wiper Arm
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 06:18 PM
dedwards0323
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts
Default Re: Wiper Arm

Originally Posted by hcarter
I don't mean to hijack this thread but do one of you guys happen to know where I can get the covers for the wiper nuts or what size they are then maybe I can find some covers ??

THANKS Howard
Originally Posted by kingkub57
wiper caps chrysler part# 5101489AA , benz part# A0008240249 about $3.00 to $6.00 for one plus shipping, or from your dealer in your area, there is a new member on the forum who can get the parts for us but cant think of his screen name ? I will look, took a look and found BLK04LMTD is his screen name, I thinks he works at a dealer not sure PM him and see what happens.

I bought a package of 6 from OEDiscountParts.com (see attached correspondence with Mike Lewis). Chrysler P/N is typically out of stock or back ordered. They know to purchase under M-B P/N, which in this case is cheaper! I had them within a couple of days. When you do P/N search for M-B, leave the 'A' off the P/N.

Here's another tip. I had the DS cap pop off whenever I washed the car. The first few times, I didn't know it happened but found the cap in the driveway later on. I asked this forum what to do. FP told me to put a small piece of electrical tape (I used smooth) along a portion of the cap. I had to trim the piece to to make it work the way I wanted. Cap then is a little tight to insert; had to move it back & forth to get it to seat properly. And guess what - it stays! Way to go FP!

Attached Files