View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 01:39 PM
XethW
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Finally, 168 MPH!!!!!

Originally Posted by ONFIRE
Does patent infringement mean anything in England? Perhaps you need more barristers (spelling?) to help understand that when you spend someone elses money they get a little sensitive. The mods did not require me to pay a monetary fee, but I did have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. That means whereas I would love to show the details, the details are not mine to show completely.

And yes, I drive the car on the road each and everyday. However, it is not "legal" as non of the mods are CARB certified (that's California Air Resource Board, i.e. smog). Just be patient, the day will come. As far as realistic $ per hp, with quantity the price should come down (remember, $4K is what I think its worth, other may think its worth not as much).

When I get back from Europe, I hope I can more forthright and not so stealth, one of the people I'm seeing over there is MB, who also have a stake in this deal.
You are a dreadful tease, good sir, and were I not anxiously awaiting on pins and needles for your next post to see how I can also be such a tease and reach 290hp, I would surely hurl vaguely-worded Tibetan epithets in your general direction, and perhaps gentically-modified trout as well.

I have it on good authority (namely that no one has told me otherwise, so it must be true) that nothing scares the pants off of highly-trained US Air Force fighter pilots like threatening them with vague Tibetan epithets and/or slapping them with fresh-water fish.