View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Erzer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: CAA Photos and Comments

Previous posts on other thread.

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
Many of us went to Franc Rauscher's place of buisness where Eurocharged is tuning a lot of Crossfires yesterday and today.
He provided a great lunch with burgers and brats and COLD drinks.
We also had a few shady spots to wash the cars at the shop.

Others went on the Clarksville driving tour and have not yet returned to the hotel.

It is hot here but regardless we are all having a good time hanging out together and tonight many of us will attend a local baseball game where we have the party deck reserved for dinner and watching the game.
Prior to the start of the game we will be driving our Crossfires around the outer edge of the baseball field and announced to all the fans in attendance.
Originally Posted by Blast Chamber
I uploaded some pics of the baseball game parade in my gallery. Everything has been fantastic so far at CAA. We are all having a great time despite the heat and humidity.

I'll try to post more pictures as time allows, but rest assured that many of the attendees here have been snapping photos.

Crossfires Across America 2010 - CrossfireForum.org Gallery

Originally Posted by dedwards0323
Attached link to my Webshots HomePage with pictures from CAA event activities. Didn't have time to add captions yet, but will over the weekend.

dedwards_0323's photos and albums on webshots

Roberta & I had a really great time at this event. We passed on the ball game Tuesday evening and track activities on Wednesday evening. Just too blame hot!!!

The road trips thru the rolling hills of MO were great and the stops at local wineries were fantastic. We especially liked the Stone Hill Winery in Herman, MO. Being originally from KCMO, these drives & stops brought back alot of memories for Roberta & me.

Thanks to all that arranged this Mega GTG. We're headed home to SC this morning; gotta be back to work this coming weekend. For those starting treks back home, drive safe & enjoy the moment.

Later,

Originally Posted by James1549
My car is an NA.

The first run was with TC on, the second run, which was slower, was with TC off. I could tell the car did not handle as well on the second run, causing for caution so I could still drive it home!

'ON' from now on. James