Thread: FNG on board
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 07:53 AM
andyd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FNG on board

Originally Posted by rush549
The only fault I find in my unbiased opinion is with the cupholder. It was designed by evil gremlins to neither stay down nor hold a cup. It is both evil incarnate, and diabolical. If you die and go to hell, it will greet you at the gate. Whenever it opens, Jack should pop out. But much like a bad spouse, you will keep it around. Thinking maybe it can change. Maybe it's your fault it pops up while your trying to hit 2nd in a drag race. Maybe if you were a better person it wouldn't jab and poke all day. Again, my unbiased opinion.
Ha ha very funny!!! Every day I thank the Lord that here in the UK we were never blighted with the cupholder, and recieved the storage pocket instead! (In fact, I've never even seen the legendary cup holder, but I reckon it's the most talked about topic on this forum!!)

Klunce, I don't think you would be disappointed with either. The Ltd is a smoother, more cruiser type ride. SRT is sheer power and 50% stiffer suspension, so a bumpier ride. Both are fantastic and awesome!

Regards, Andy