View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:41 AM
shark067
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SRT6 Raffle - CAA Event

Franc, please re-issue the 2 tickets Debby and I bought.
I will relay this information to the people I sold tickets to so they can have theirs re-issued as well.

Kell

P.S. If anyone has not contacted Franc to get their tickets re-issued, please do so. Remember this is a charity event for the Children's Hospital. Let's not let them down.

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
I surely wished we could have been presenting keys to a beautiful SRT to somebody last Thursday. Unfortunately we could not.

We have only sold just shy of 100 tickets. To meet the requirements for a charity we must sell enough tickets to provide a percentage of revenue to the Charity.

Had we achieved 200 tickets, I would have donated the balance so we could do it at the farewell dinner. Our lawyer tells us we must sell at least 250 tickets so,
The raffle for the 2005 Aero Blue SRT will be postponed about three months to give us time to go public with the sale and hopefully achieve the required goal.

For those of you who wish to continue we will be issuing "new " tickets. If one wishes instead for their money to be returned that option is also available.
Cathy will have more on this later this week.

For now just hold on to your tickets. If you have them in hand, they are your receipt for a new ticket.

For those who came late to the game and have them reserved with money in transit, we will be waiting for all the checks to arrive and the dust to settle so we can properly account for everyone and then reissue.

We are so sorry for this disappointment but your chances remain the same to own this great car. Bear with us as we get thru the legal hassles to re set a new raffle.
Your patience is requested.

franc