View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Franc Rauscher
Received 517 Likes on 356 Posts
Default Re: SRT6 Raffle - CAA Event

Originally Posted by kalway
How long is the raffle being extended? It's been a month since the last post.
Actually it has been three days since the last post but yes we have not announced much lately. The reason is primarily that it is not that simple to do what we are trying to accomplish.

There has been a lot on the forum about this and here as well.

The next drawing is scheduled for September 30th of this year. The winner will be certified by the CPA and announced during the Fall Dragon.

Please understand that the CAA event took enormous time and resources from those who hosted the event. Cathy and I are just now getting our company business (which we neglected for many weeks leading up to the CAA event) back on track.

As to the re-issue, we went thru hell getting the fist raffle set up. This one is a continuation but we have to be sure we do it legal. And that we don't miss anyone. Some checks came in late for the last one and we simply did not issue a ticket, we reserved it. I sent PM's to those involved.

I do answer all PM's regarding this subject rather rapidily (unless I am stranded in Nashville with a blown engine for two days). I am going back next week so if you don't get an answer, and can't wait, PM Cruxpyr Femella or call my cell
314-422-6457

We do want this project to go well guys. It is a great cause, St Louis Childrens Hospital, Miracle network. And then, somebody is going to get a great car. There are plenty of eyes on us including the sponsoring Charity and the Secretary of State's office in Jefferson City MO.

We gotta follow the rules and still get it done when we can.

franc
BTW CArter, we got your check late ad therefor yours was held reserved. You will get the reissue.

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 07-20-2010 at 05:41 PM.