View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Crossfire Trail
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I spotted a crossfire today!!!

Originally Posted by Beaner
You came all that way and I didnt even notice you post that you were headding up here. I was at carlisle that weekend but I could have met up on the thursday!
I'm not even sure I posted it. I tried before to have a bunch of folks come with us but there were no takers, had I looked into the possability of finding someone up there I certainly would have mentioned it. I figured if I spotted someone, we could get to talking but, like I said, there were just two, the whole trip, in Canada. They were both headed away from me. My car was parked in plain sight. I know if I see a crossfire parked somewhere, I stop and try to see if we can make friends. The wife and I liked it so much, we will definately come back, perhaps we can hook up next summer. In the mean time, I now am hooked up to this thread and get notifications when something new is posted. Just look me up and take a gander at my car, It's real nice with the new wheels and tires. Hoping to talk with you soon.
Rick (Crossfire Trail) Please look at my albums. and let me know what you think.