View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:02 PM
onehundred80
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: daytime running lights

Originally Posted by marcossaito
Hi Barb,
Any luck on it?
I moved to Canada and also in the process of turning on the DRL for my 05 Crossfire. The dealer just told me it would be enough to reprogram the country code from USA to Canada and it should work but mine did not. He told me he has done for some others and it did work.
After some research with MB and Chrysler he told me it is necessary to replace a kind of fuse box or whatever it is. This is what the computer is saying.
The part costs $600 and with labor it might jump to $1,000 and I think there is no guarantee that this will work.
The re-programming and the diagnostic will already cost me $200. Really do not know what to do.
Wondering if you found a solution for yours. I'd like to have a talk to you if you could PM your phone.
Thanks.
If you want to know the solution to this problem, start a thread on the Canada forum here and ask. Asking this question in the roadster forum is not the answer. Barb is new here and that may lead to the blind leading the blind, you want results quick I take it.

One simple solution is borrow a Canadian switch for the test and switch it back out later.

Last edited by onehundred80; 08-18-2010 at 05:16 PM.