Old 08-23-2010, 02:27 PM
FTroopChief
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Central Texas Crossfires (CTC) New Members Welcomed

Originally Posted by afdabidoar
Hi all,
My wife and I just moved down here to Texas about a year ago and loving it. I just recently sold my 05 N/A and purchased an SRT 6 (which I am also in love with). I sold my TVT cold air to Anthony from CTC and he told me about ya'll. Would like to become a member of CTC and the wife and I would also like to join the group for the September 11th meet.

A little about us moved from NJ last year where we meet (shes from NJ and I'm from IN). Moved out here to work for Boeing after 6 years in the Air Force in NJ, we are both loving every minute of it. We live just outside the 1604 loop on the west side with our two dogs, a Pit and Great Dane. We got married in April so were just enjoying the newly wed life, along with work and school.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll
If I need to contact someone to become an official member please let me know.

Dave N Erin

Howdy to you and your Bride. My maternal Rellies were all from the Trenton-Robbinsville area. Matter of fact the old farm house still stands on Uncle Pete's Road.
Our founder and leader is BillF and I will forward your info to hi. He usually picks these up himself. Glad to have you on board and Erin, I don't blame you for coming out here )
Picture is in parking lot at Mot 6 sep 2009. We did the TMS
John P
FTroopChief

Attached Images  

Last edited by FTroopChief; 08-23-2010 at 02:29 PM.