Old 08-27-2010, 05:23 AM
theoneandonly
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why I will ALWAYS represent and follow Jesus, and why I will NEVER embrace Islam

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
I will never understand how people who live on this little rock in a vast universe can't understand a very simple fact....we are all human beings, whether short, tall, thick, thin, black, yellow, red, white in color, our eyes, our hair, all different colors, but in the end, we are still human beings living together in universe so vast, we can't measure it,,,,and we think we are the only ones that exist....it's just about us,, individually....sorry, but it is about how we treat one another. This little car, proves that everyday....we share our love for it, no matter what any of us look like, sound like....you would have thought this "internet" would have helped with that....wouldn't you....peace my friends...politics are bad enough...but religion....is sometimes taken to the extreme too many times....
I AGREE WITH YOU "DOC" THIS FORUM AND OUR LOVE FOR THESE CARS HAVE BROUGHT MANY MEN AND WOMEN TOGETHER. FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE BE IT RACE,CREED,OR RELIGION.I OFTEN SIT AND READ ALOT OF TREADS ON THIS FORUM AND I CAN SEE THE DIVERSE THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS OF MANY FORUM MEMBERS.BUT WHEN SOMEONE POST A QUESTION OR NEED HELP OR EVEN NEED A PART.WE THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM PUT ALL THE POLITICS,RELIGON,RACE,CREED,AND PERSONAL BELIEFS TO THE SIDE.FOR THE COMMIN GOOD TO HELP A FELLOW "CROSSFIRE"OWNER.NOW ONLY IF WE COULD DO THIS IN THE REST OF OUR EVERYDAY LIFE.WE COULD ALL PUT ALOT OF ISSUES AND DIFFERENCES BEHIND US AND MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE AS HUMANS.