Old 08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
mdaniels4
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Why I will ALWAYS represent and follow Jesus, and why I will NEVER embrace Islam

I think you've made some good points Muscle. And I believe in whomever said that we can discuss, and argue all this, and yet when it comes to a problem or a question about the car, which is our common bond, that we drop all the animosities and come to the assistance of the brother in need. and that's what it really is all about.

I too believe that religion, which is really a strict rules organization about beliefs, has been a major sore point on this planet for almost forever. Which is why I don't really subscribe to any of them, yet believe in them all, and understand and accepting that they are my "beliefs" only, not my facts, and certainly not anybody else's facts either.

to say that one is the Truth is stupid in my opinion,yet all are truth, for whomever believes in it.

I tend to laugh at the whole mess of it, because as I've mentioned before, humanity has a way of pushing their own agenda for their own benefits, so I look for who's to gain and lose by this position or that. I believe the Taliban is doing it for the few select who will become the leaders of all theey will rule, as well as the politicians who are selling us out for their own benefit. it's just the same thing from different perspectives, and equally as silly.

I would be as appalled at a current crop of Crusaders as I would, and am, of Islamic radicals. And if I would believe that they were intending to wreak havoc on my country and my life, I would band with others to fight them too. Because I would know that this is not about them being right, and bringing love to the world, but bringing hate to establish power for themselves.