Old 09-25-2010, 04:15 PM
ALady
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The "OFFICIAL" Crossfire Concept Car - Chrysler Museum

WOW! I first saw that car at the Los Angeles car show when it first came out! I knew I had to have one, but it wasn't available (the crossfire wasn't on the market yet), and the lease on the car I had was coming to an end. I leased a Chrysler300 (5 year lease), and the next year, the Crossfire hit the streets. I wanted one SO BAD, and when the lease was up on my 300, I started looking for a Crossfire. I test drove the standard tran, and loved it, but wasn't sure I wanted to be bothered with a stick shift in L.A. traffic, and the car at the dealership wasn't quite the color I wanted. I had decided I wanted a Saffire silver blue, (same color as the concept car) with the convertible top (didn't know the proper name at the time), automatic tran, and upgraded sound system with nav. I searched everywhere, and could not find one new in my area. So one day, I did a search on the web, and there it was!!!!!! Exactly what I wanted. Used with 11,000 miles on it, one year old 2005. Only problem was, it was located a further than I wanted to drive. I called the dealer, and he told me that he had just gotten it in from a lease return. While I was on the phone with the dealer, my brother was busy researching crash and repair info on the car. It was as clean as it looked in the pictures, and the dealer was eager to sell. By that afternoon, I had the car in front of my house, (the dealer brought it to me!), and the rest is history. I was the proud owner of a Saffire Silver Blue Crossfire Limited Roadster! To this day, absolutely love this car!