View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:56 PM
bmorgan
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Srt6 advice guidance and thanks

Originally Posted by Whodizking
Thanks for the stuff, now I don't think I would do a whole lot but I would like to get some good quarter mile times.
Now would you guys consider the Crossfire a good handling car and is the interior really up to par. As u can see even tho I'm going to check out the car Sunday, a deal for a s2000 is still in play but I need ya to help keep my head straight.
Lol
S2000 are good looking cars and good handling, but I kinda want the luxury and performance and rareness also.
As you can see from my signature in my previous post, I am running 12.2 in the 1/4 with just a single CAI, tune, and SC pulley. Several members are in the 11's. The body and interior were assembled by Karmann, and the engine is a hand built AMG. The car is basically a Mercedes SLK32 AMG with a Karmann body. The seating is a combination of leather and Alcantara. The rest of the interior is tight and well constructed. You will have to make the final determination as to whether you like the quality ofthe interior. The SRT-6 is used for drag racing, Auto Crossing and Road Courses and is very respectable in all of them. Many to include myself believe that the car is the best bang for the buck on the market today. An S2000 does not even come close. The SRTs original sticker price was in excess of $50k.