View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Erzer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: CAA - RME - Denver based routes

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
I'm just saying that for those who have a 2 to 3 day trip to get to Colorado and 1 week of vacation to use for the CAA GTG travel on the weekends before and after the GTG works best.
Again this is just my thoughts and what would work for me.
I don't expect the GTG to be tailored to my needs so ......Time will tell.
Lets see what others have to say about it as well.

Your routes look great and I would not want to miss out on any of the action.

Correct Gary, it is going to require some time. Similar to the STL CAA, it is going to be a balancing act for those in attendance as to what they want to do as well as the local group figuring out their schedules for leading. There are a great deal of drives on this list and while everybody would like to do everyone of them, they're going have to wait and see what the Rockie Mountain group comes up with with respect to time lines. I view this as preliminary and not that your aren't, but I urge patience by everyone...for at least a day

Personally, I can't wait to get back to where I called home for 10 years and with this car and drive those mountain roads and a fourteen-er at that. Though the trout run might cause me to dream about going fishing again in some of those lakes and going up through Woodland Park, it is going to be hard not to divert towards some of those old fishing holes.