Thread: Movember
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 08:18 AM
Cydetrak
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Movember

As some of you may have heard or may know someone partaking in this event. I am growing a mustache to help raise awareness and money for research for one of the most common cancers that kill as many men per year as breast cancer kills women.........Prostate Cancer. If you would like to donate to my worth while cause I strongly encourage you to click on the below link and donate!!

MOVEMBER................
Well it's that time of year again..........Time to keep your lip warm and grow a stache to help raise awareness for Men's health and quiet killer known as Prostate Cancer. I honor of my pledge, and my genetic inability to grow a good Stache I will extend my journey beyond November. Like last year I will keep all my pledges up to date with progress pictures, and "StacheDates" updating my progress.
Last year’s Canadian campaign was the second largest in the world behind Australia, with 35,156 Mo Bros and Mo Sistas coming together to raise $7.8 million for Prostate Cancer Canada.

Help me and my Stache help put an end to Prostate Cancer!
I challenge any of my friends to join my cause and hop on my bandwagon and be my MoBro! Sign up and join my Team!!!

Movember Canada - Home

Please feel free to pass along my email to anyone who wants to participate in helping stamp out prostate cancer once and for all!

Last edited by Cydetrak; 11-11-2010 at 08:21 AM.