Old 11-17-2010, 09:00 PM
AllX'dUp
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Just a quick hello everyone!

Barb and I are still kicking around...it's been a rough couple of years and we are apologetic that we have not made any "Dragon" runs this year. For those who remember us Barb was diagnosed with terminal cancer '08. She has had a long and hard fight which turned much worse this past summer with the discovery that the veins which drain blood from the brain are clotted. Blood backed up and caused a minor stroke and she had a major seizure. The doctors are giving her 3 to six months to live. She is continuing chemo at a greatly reduced rate because that is causing even more complications. She has pretty much been in hospital every other week since the stroke in Sept.
I on the other hand am finally walking without a cane after my run in with my '93 Dodge Viper. One month prior to that they claim I had a mild heart attack and I am about done with that watchful treatment with no further problems. I am staying busy with the prject cars and started showing the new Challenger this past weekend. Barb was doing well enough I felt comfortable leaving her alone for a day and I won "Purpletudes" first trophy...sorry Maverick! It was nice meeting you at the show, glad you signed up on the website and I hope you find it most helpful with your X-Fire Coupe! Not spending much time online my freinds but if you would like to send Barb wishes I will make sure she sees them...now where are the pics from the last Dragon Run?! LOL!