View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Sennaspirit
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: aero blues... new stripes...

Mike, Valk and everyone, good to see you guys as well! Just had to pop in to see how things are looking here and I see some good looking striping going on here.

I'm starting to have some little issues with the car, nothing major (for the moment) but I want to get to them before they become a bigger issue.

Hope you guys are all doing well, I seriously hope to come to Detroit this summer and, if time permits, i'd love to do a Dragon run (finally). So, hopefully, between one or more of these events we can catch up.

Just a note on the Stripes in general, when i put mine on, I followed "Former's" lead with both the angle (45 degrees) and the the spacing between the chevrons. I'm loving the variations I'm seeing here, particularly the double colors. I've used Monokote for my stripes, and generally it works pretty well, but i've had issues with one area (left rear) coming off after a year or so. I've replaced that one twice now. I think i've gotta do a better prep on the surface before laying it down again.

In any event, keep putting them on guys, i really think they add to the look of the car in a sophisticated way, and i love to see what everyone comes up with!

I'll be around guys, but please do have a great holiday and hope to see you all soon.

Senna (dave)