View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 11:06 AM
acrispy1
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Adding a Cadillac to the stable

We picked it up yesterday, I'll take some pictures later. Love the car, nice smooth Cadi ride. Now here's my problem, as I stated before this car is suppose to replace my 08 300C AWD when I turn it in at the end of February. After picking up the CTS yesterday, my wife drove it home and I took the 300C to the car wash, as it was coming out of the wash I noticed a couple of guys checking it out and I to was checking it out and admiring it when I realized I don't want to give the car up. The sound of the Hemi and the look of the car I just love it.

Well now I'm thinking of buying it off lease and selling my daily driver an 07 Santa Fe SE AWD which I just got nice chrome rimes for. The buy out with tax is $25,000 I have 43,500 mi. on the car, all the maintenance was done according to the manual and never gave me trouble. If I can get Chrysler to give me an extended warranty I just may go for it. I checked the retail value on the car and it's right there.
I never thought I would buy a car at the end of a lease but I love this car. What do you guys think?