View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 01:15 AM
itsky
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default re: Celebrity Deaths

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
I know what you mean itsky. Back in the day, I spent oodles of money on film & developing too. I'll never forget the trill of seeing my prints after they were developed. Digital cameras and Photoshop have certainly replaced the skill of setting the proper composition, F-stop and shutter speed for that one shot opportunity.
The thrill was great, but you never knew if you set the focus and light settings correctly. With digital, you can see it instantly and if you don't like it, simply delete. Take your digital medium and upload it Facebook, Photobucket, etc., within minutes.

I paid over $400 for my first Kodak digital camera over ten years ago. It was one megapixel and I thought it was the "s$#t". Now I have my Sony T90 (thanks John-BoilerUpXFire for introducing me to this wonderful device) and it takes very high res 12 megapixel photos in wide screen and HD video.

My wife has a digital SLR Nikon camera where you can still manually set the focus and light settings and she even has two lenses with different zoom factors. I'm glad I got that for free (I stayed in enough Marriotts one year to pay for a small house in Honduras) and she loves the thing.

Last edited by itsky; 12-31-2010 at 02:05 AM.