View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:57 PM
BoilerUpXFire
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: A Little Tease (just for you Kim)

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
Nothing really stands out but your eyes can't leave it. And you realize,,,cool man, really cool, without knowing what caught your eye.

Pure class John.
Well thank you, sir because that is exactly what I am striving for with this car. A car that even XF afficionados will not be able to spot every mod is what I was really after because that means the general public will NOT notice the mod.

As Franc said, we had a warm spell here for a few days and I got to hand wash and wax her, and I finally got some decent pictures. I will post some new ones with the grill installed hopefully tomorrow....

Originally Posted by VIPER0076
Where did you get the windshield surround?
I had my OEM pieces hydpgraphically wrapped in CF. Member SRT SIX can help if you are interested, but it is $$$$ so not for the faint of heart.

Door handles are next to finish out the look

Originally Posted by dedwards0323
I REALLY like the LOOK!!!! Car looks "SILKY" smooth!!!! Keep this one between the ditches!!!!.
Thanks and I will do my best on the ditches LOL

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE graphite grey and am so happy I was able to transition from the black, just wish it would have been from selling the old one, not the way she went.

I have looked at those wheels several times, and I do like them. I really want some custom one off lexani's, but the wheels totally depend on how my legal battle with my insurance guy turns out, lawyer sent the letter of intent to sue today, wish me luck