View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:32 AM
BoilerUpXFire
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: A Little Tease (just for you Kim)

You all sure know how to make a guy feel great about what HE THINKS is a fantastic looking car, THANK YOU ALL!!

Being that it has been out for 7 years, there is not too much that SOMEONE has not thought of or already done, but it is the entire package and how you make it yours that counts, and maybe most importantly, to have fun with it. Molly was much more involved in this one, and that means a lot to me, she is learning how to drive the 6 speed and every day is feeling less like it is 'my car' and more than it is 'our baby' LOL.

Mark, I would be happy to help out with some mods, if you need some help, but I see the wheels in your head turning

Tom, that was hilarious, and I have to say, I am glad I no longer have to compete with FP, SRT SIX, ACrispy, etc. because that group can make a black car look like a mirror. I am glad that my new car looks good more than 5 minutes after washing it, because the black sure never would

Next I am wrapping the headliner and pillars in CF for a little interior upgrade. I already put in a new shift boot and a custom console pad, plus the LEDs. The stereo will proably be in spring as well, I want to do something neat here as well, maybe a custom fiberglass box or something wrapped in CF?? We will see, but the adventure will never end......