View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 11:44 AM
bmorgan
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: I want buy a crossfire.

Originally Posted by wpetraska
My current girlfriend thought the Crossfire wasn't good looking at all until I brought it home. Now she loves it. If YOU love, YOU should get it. You're buying it for you, not anyone else.

As for reliability and such, I'm fixing some condensation in my headlights and a shifting problem this week. Thankfully I have some of the factory warranty left so that is a big help and relieves the stress. Yea, it's annoying but it's such a beautiful car, I'm ok with it.

It rides and feels great. Very solid feeling to it. The stock motor isn't fast but this isn't a Johnny Speedracer type car. Perfect mix of class and sporty.

My recommendation would be to find a later model Crossfire. I'd stay away from 04/05 years and try to stick with 06-08.

Hope this helps!
You sir are clueless. If you are going to give advice, you should base it on fact. The 04/05 models are just as reliable as the 06-08 models. And, if you are wanting to purchase an SRT, you are relegated to 05 unless you are lucky enough to find one of the handful of 06's that were produced. The 04 and 05 NA models have the exact same engine, transmission, differential, suspension, etc. that the 06 - 08 models have. Can you please enlighten us on what is different in an 06 - 08 model that makes it more reliable?