Thread: Lease transfer?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Bullseye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lease transfer?

Speaking from a man from experience, you are truly screwed. This is why no one has bought my crossfire. If you add up the lease and the residual it is still around 25k. Owe around 7k on the lease and residual is 18k. Car only has 5k on it and you can get a new 04' for less. And if i took the hit on the crossfire it was about what i owed on the lease. So you have no choice but to love the crossfire. But his situation is what made me despise the crossfire, can't get rid of it and can't make it fast. Bad combo. So I use it as my winter beater now. And bought a SRT-4 to satisfy, my speed needs. I am now one mod away from 300 whp in my srt-4. :-D So if you are able, buy a cheaper performance car like I did, ie srt-4. Yes it is a neon, but it gets respect from the guys that matter. Especially when all they see is my tail lights. Everything else such as new mustang, evo, or STi, cobra, where getting a bit too much where i would have little breathing room considering, I still have the crossfire payment. Just my .02

Speed talks and looks walks. :-)