Old 03-01-2011, 10:20 AM
SilverWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: KPI Custom lighted door sills available now!

Well, After a rather hectic work week... I've finally gotten a moment to sit down and comment on these.

Last week, I took my Crossfire down to KPI to have the sills installed. Last time I had been there, I had only seen the prototypes. The finished version did not disappoint at all! Stephen and Dave began setting them up right away. They came out great,But due to time constraints, I had to leave for work before they could complete the install.
Stephen really wanted to get them done for me asap, So he offered to come up to my house(over an hour away) to finish them up. I instead suggested that they could meet me at work later that evening if they preferred. Since the drive would be much shorter!
Shortly after arriving at work, Dave called me to let me know he was on his way. Once he arrived, Dave went right to work!
The outcome is beautiful and tasteful in my opinion. After living with them for just over a week now, I get tons of compliments and questions. In fact, An SL500 owner parked next to me the other day and when he saw the sills he just had to know where to get a set. You should have seen the look on his face when I told him the illuminate as well! I personally, Could not be happier!

So thank you very much to Stephen,Dave and the rest of their family! I couldn't be happier with the product itself nor the excellent service and attention to detail provided by everyone at KPI.

For those wondering..I went with the white lighting. It has just enough of a blue tint at night that it matches the SSB color very well. A few pics taken with my iphone below...

Name:  doorsill2.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  51.3 KB
Name:  doorsill.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  46.8 KB

Name:  doorsillnight.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  13.6 KB

[IMG]https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/Name:  doorsill.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  46.8 KB