Thread: Suoercharger?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Bullseye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Supercharger?

Originally Posted by kwiktsi
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I just re-read this- who the heck tunes your LS1 cars? We have a few around here with head/cam/exhaust and gears running in the tens- that is a "bit" more than 400 whp lol.

Joe
I wasn't going to say anything, since you said you came a bit harsh. But you had to add something.

On a street tune with pump gas? My friend's 98' Formula Put down a tad over 400 whp can't remember exactly. And that was with a mild cam. By the term streetable, is relative. I don't think his form is daily drivable. It is way too loud, with his dumps. And this is coming from someone running a 3in Catless TBE. Some think my car is too loud to be daily driven. And I never brought up head swaps either. just talked cammed cars with stock heads. Looks like you need to re-read it "one" more time to fully understand it.

Yah we can all do your setup, since we all have complete access to a garage/shop with a 4 wheel dyno. :rolls eyes:

Let me know when you shatter a rod. And I would love to see a video of "these" supercharged non-srt crossfires. Or a video of your 12 second crossfire. Seems you definitely have the resources, now its time to use them.

As far as Uncle Al goes, he is still fuming about the last time I tore him apart. And yes I do live at home, I pay for my own college, my crossfire and my srt-4. Leaving me lil' cash to pay for a place of my own. My parents give me no money, just a place to rest my head.

Notice again, I never attacked anyone. It is the "mature" middle agers that again kick the bee's nest.