View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Carolinacruizer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fog Lights Not Working

I haven't had time to do it myself yet.. but I was going to check to see if there is any current to the foglights before I do anything... I actually believe the light out indicator does come on when I pull on the fog lights...I don't think both bulbs would blow at the same time but who knows... .. I work 2 jobs so its hard to get time to actually spend a little quality time on checking it out...
Problem #2 someone replaced the factory Alpine stereo with a cheap Pioneer.. I bought a used factory cd/am/fm alpine unit on Ebay, went to install it and its missing the plug I guess for the amplilfier.... it has a aftermarket amp in the back cargo area.. I'd really like to put the factory radio back in it... been looking for a wrecked Crossfire to see if I can get the harness from it..
GETTING IT REPAINTED NEXT WEEK... WILL POST PICS WHEN ITS COMPLETE MY BODY MAN WANTS TO PAINT THE GRILL INSERT ALSO, HE SAYS HE THINKS IT WILL LOOK GOOD ... HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN ONE PAINTED? NOT SURE I WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE...