Thread: Ordered K&W's
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 05:48 AM
velociabstract
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Ordered K&W's

I don't know much about KSports. I have an acquaintance with them on his Miata and he told me he wished he'd bought something better. He got that opinion from talking to other Miata owners. I imagine the KSports are fine for raising and lowering the car and driving the mountain roads. But if you search, I'll bet they sell mostly based on price.

I was looking a Bilsteins. I found them in Europe but they wouldn't ship to me. That could have been solved but they cost more and I wanted to read others reviews. I couldn't find any on a Crossfire. I briefly spoke to BC about custom making me a set. Too many unknowns for me and not the best communication. I guess they knew mine would be the only set they'd sell. Rob was searching for some Mercedes springs that would fit my car and that would be close to the spring rates I wanted. (700 lb fronte 500 rear)

I got tired of waiting and trying to find something better and my competition is more professional this year. The faster cars are all corner balanced, come to the track on empty and only put enough gas in the tank to complete the heat. They often come on a trailer with a crew. The time had come to up my game.

Les