Old 05-05-2011, 05:22 AM
turbobuckeye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Caravans, Forum Buzz and LX & Beyond Community News

Caravan Information:
If your forum, club, group, company, state, region or country is organizing a caravan to the 2011 LX & Beyond Nationals please let me know via PM or email and we will add it to all of the forum threads to help spread the word and hopefully add some more numbers to your caravan. Half the fun of attending enthusiast events like the LX & Beyond Nationals is the journey to get here. Also, its guaranteed to provide some fun stories and memorable moments you will cherish for many more years to come.
Don't worry if you don't know anybody in the caravan prior to the event. Just show up at the scheduled departure time, introduce yourself and let the fun begin!!!

Caravan 1 : > Ontario, Canada to Salem, OHIO - Lead Contact: CDNChargerRT

Forum Buzz:
One of the goals of the LX & Beyond Nationals is to bring together ALL modern Mopar musclecar and performance vehicle enthusiasts from across the country regardless of which forum(s) they call home. Here are just a few of your fellow LX & Beyond brothers and sisters planning to attend:If there are any major concerns or questions that you have please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, email (anthony@lxandbeyondnats.com) or phone (614-633-8033). If I'm not available for some reason please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible or advise a time when you will be available. Thank you!

Last edited by turbobuckeye; 05-07-2011 at 03:59 PM.