View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:05 PM
32krazy!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: I need a step by step zietronix how to

Originally Posted by velociabstract
I found the egt probe on the zietronix website and plan to get one. Question, why do I need a boost sensor? I have what I have and don't plan on looking for more. After reading Rob's disbelief that I left a few wires without connecting them, I'm going to finish the job before the week is out. The motivation for all this is my Eurocharged tune. I'm hoping for another reflash before my next race, or I'm skipping it. My first tune was richer than stock and I lost power and was slower. The current one is way too lean, at least to me. I'm hoping to go back to the rich tune, or stock, data logging at the track so they can construct a tune for me that is safe and makes more power than the factory tune. If it takes some time to get it right, I'm fine with it and so far they've been willing to work with me. Unfortunately they seem to be out of town again.

Les
boost loggs in relation to the lean conditions les. also i found i was pushing more boost than thought. i was told c3 peaked at 17 psi but have logged 19 psi. it was also inc. when i bought the setup from 240srtm3. same with my fuel pressure sensor. more parameters you can log the more info the tuners have