View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Valith
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A/C fan control problems

I need to take my crossfire in for service but havn't gotten around to it yet. One of the wierd things that's been going on is my fan control acts up randomly. I always leave it off when I get out of the car so usually what happens is I'll be driving for a bit and then decide to cut the air on and when I hit the very first notch from off it'll kick the fan on high. I usually turn it back to off and back to the first notch or alternate between off and the second notch and it goes back down to what I'd really selected.

If I leave it on the first notch sometimes it'll just vary between speeds and then settle on one. When it's really acting up I can turn it off and it'll continue to blow on high and then shut off completely after a minute or so and then for the rest of the ride you never know when its just going to turn itself on again.

I usually leave it completely off and roll down my windows so on the days I never use it at all it stays off without a problem. It's only once you fiddle with it that it gets possessed. Anyone had this problem?

Thanks!