View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:31 PM
TerryR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dallas Texas Crossfire Members...

Originally Posted by smfrycruzr
Terry, you lucky dog!!! When did you decide to get a SRT? Hope to see you at the next TMS in Sept.
It was a spur of the moment thing. I was considering buying the AeroBlue SRT6 with 16,000 miles, from Florida (Forum Member), but was also keeping an eye on one from San Diego (Another Forum Member) on Ebay. There was 9 minutes to go and it was going for a silly price, so I started bidding. Not quite so easy as it looked, but when I started, I couldn't stop myself, just decided I was going to win the Bidding war. Got it for a great price anyway. Was supposed to be delivered today, but in discussions with the Transport driver himself, more likely to be tomorrow about lunch time. Can't wait, But I have patience. Myself and another Forum member (DTinker) are hopefully, going to fix my convertable top tomorrow morning, so if that is successful, it could turn out to be a great day. At the TMS in September Margaret may drive the Alabaster one up there, but no way will she take it on the track. The bankings at the ends terrify her. Will post pictures as soon as I can.
If Ron can have 2 Crosssfire at the TMS, so can I. (I don't count Camerons as his) LOL Sorry Ron