Old 06-26-2011, 10:39 PM
ThatSweetSRT6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Alarm going off on its own! interior light flickers / unlocking randomly if driving!!

I just tried to disconnect the battery but then I can't manually lock the doors as it will NOT allow you to push down to lock. I was able to get both passenger and drivers door locked but the trunk stays unlock since there is no key fob. If I try to lock the car with the fob for all doors I then would disconnect the battery, it starts to go nuts again, actually, once I disconnected it thinking the alarm would shut off, it wouldn't! it still kept blaring until I put the negative terminal back in place just to re-activate the alarm to turn it off.

So now the only way so far to keep the alarm from blaring is if I keep the battery in place, press the key fob to "lock the doors" and arm the alarm, then press unlock on the keyfob so that it deactivates the alarm but then it unlocks only the drivers side.... so far this is working just as long as the alarm isn't flasing in the center lower console but then the drivers side door remains unlocked...

What the heck is going on!?? Is there a way to disconnect the alarm siren so that I can lock the car in place without the alarm going nuts??? Please, advise if anyone knows.