Old 06-28-2011, 02:05 AM
ThatSweetSRT6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Alarm going off on its own! interior light flickers / unlocking randomly if driving!!

Originally Posted by bmorgan
As far as I know, the only way to test those signals is via a DRBIII. If you download the SRT Service Manual in the link that I provided earlier, it will show you how to remove the siren alarm. It is located on page 8Q-53.
You are great!! thanks so much for the page on the service manual for removal of the alarm siren. I was looking everywhere for it but that ebook is around 4500 pages long! wow, having that is truly priceless.

My plan right now is to check things out with the siren alarm and go from there.. I will keep you all updated with my findings.

Originally Posted by Buggin
If you do decide to buy one, OEdiscountparts has them for $140.40
In case that link doesn't work, It's listed under: Electrical - alarm system - alarm horn
Thanks for that link, it never hurts to save some money! I have to ask though, do you know if that is the siren alarm that has the chirp when you hit the lock and unlock button's? it should be the updated part # 5124443AA. I don't see the part number on the site with the link provided.

Last edited by ThatSweetSRT6; 06-28-2011 at 02:11 AM.