View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 09:31 AM
FUBU
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SRT6 vs 458 Italia

Hi all!

Naturally the Ferrari has better specs but I had a nice incident today.

Had just been playing golf, on my way to a short pitstop at work and I see a nice ferrari Italia 458 sitting at the light. He was at the stoplight, windows down and he and his buddy were just sitting playing it cool. Revving a bit and wanted all the attention. He red and I white. Both cars looking smoking hot in the sun. We got green light and I slowly pulled in front of him and we continued in a slow pace until next light where we had space ahead. Perfect for a race session. He had noticed me but was not sure of my origin / performance so he wanted to try out his ferrari. He was behind at this point but he had been revving alot and it is how you say at least here that you want to go for it. It got green and we started to race. Him I guess being somewhat new to his 458 did not catch up. We were very equal. I could see that they were very surprised by my at least in my books "win". Of course his car costs a lot, goes better according to the books but this time I did catch him off guard I do just love my sleeper. They are 11 sec cars and I guess if he is a bit newbie we could be quite even.

The 458 is gorgeous. Must play the lottery tonight and continue to work harder. If I win i'll buy one and give the Albino (SRT6) to the missus.

Pics on Albino comes up later on tonight.

Happy weekend!

Resultat av Googles bildsökning efter http://bilpolisen.se/wp-content/gallery/upload/ferrari-458-italia-0.jpg