View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 03:16 PM
kjwinston
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Idaho Xfire drivers

In August I am going to make an effort to find a few Idaho crossfire owners to start a group here in Boise, Idaho to meet and conncet to the NWCrossfire group. But, I am looking for any crossfire owners here in the Treasure Valley, or any city in Idaho, that would like to belong to an Idaho Division, to promote meets and other drivers of other states who come to visit. I would like it to be similar to Rocky mountain group and maybe have a "Fun Rally" here next summer, to enjoy the Mountains, Rivers, and great towns. I can start small, but I keep seeing Crossfires in the TV but, not much action here on the site. If you know anyone from idaho that I might be able to send an email too, let me know, or have them get in touch with me here on the site. I would like to see all of us C-I-C-C-I approved (hahaha) and in communication with each other. Then i would like to see if the NW group would let us be a part of them with an Idaho Flavor. We could then meet in Eastern Washington later on for more fun. Thoughts?