View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Santa Fe Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I am a new crossfire owner.

Thanks for you replies and advice. I will follow thru on you suggestions.

My Crossfire is a 2006 Limited that I bought June 17, 2011. It had 17,467 miles on it and now it has 18,000. It is a white roadster and it was/is in perfect and immaculate condition. I'm the second owner.

I bought it to replace a motorcycle that my wife and I rode together. It was an FJR1300 Sport Touring bike by Yamaha. It was becoming more dangerous for us to ride among the cagers. They pay little attention to people on a motorcycle. So, this car will only be used when we have somewhere special to go, just as the motorcycle was. This will always be a low mileage car. It is not a daily driver. We looked at a lot or roadsters but selected this one because of its looks, condition, low mileage, and that it was built by MB. It is also fairly easy for us older folks (I'm 75 & my wife will soon be 74) to get in and out of. We love it. It's automatic so my wife likes to drive it also.

Please let me know about anything I should be looking out for. All cars have unique things or problems we need to be aware of and look out for.

Love this forum. I know I will be communicating with quality people.